“The smallest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.”
The birth of a child is one of many special moments shared in our homes with family and friends. Birth symbolizes new beginnings and a fresh start. This inspiration board is fit for the perfect little angel who is sure to be the perfect addition to the family. Playing on neutral tones accompanied by soft corals and blues, this room is the perfect oasis for relaxation, dreaming, and growing.
Are you currently designing a nursery? Here is a list of tips to get you started on creating the perfect nursery for your bundle of joy.
- I know its difficult to not choose the television characters as a theme for nurseries. Lets face it, its readily available and easy. Instead of choosing characters, think about the life you wish for your little one and use that wish as the foundation for the design theme of the nursery. Think more about colors and textures, and less about Disney.
- Lights set the tone in a nursery. Bring in a nice chandelier thats not too big for the space and a nice table lamp for reading to your angel.
- Personalize the room by adding infant photos of the new born and of other family members
- Seating is a must-have for the perfect nursery. A chair along with small soft ottomans will assure enough seating for guest as well when they come to see your angel in his or her love nest.
- When choosing a crib, choose a crib that can be turned into a toddler bed as your child grows. Babies don’t stay babies forever!
- Book Books Books! Create a small library of children’s books to promote strong brain development. Reading to your infant is vital to their development.
- Don’t leave the walls blank. Find a welcoming wallpaper and/or soft paint tones the will bring warmth to your nursery.
Did these tips help you?
Thanks for reading,