There are many reasons to hire a designer; from adding value to your home to creating a space that will wow family and friends. Here are 5 more reasons you should hire Chase. 🙂
- Fresh Ideas– When preparing to make upgrades and decorative changes to your home, I know first-hand that you spend hours, days, and even months trying to decide on a concept, paint colors, furnishings and finishes. If you don’t have a natural ability to do this, it can become frustrating. By hiring a designer you allow a fresh pair of eyes and a fresh perspective to assess your space and bring a cohesive look that is both custom and reflective of you.
- Save Time- Hiring a designer saves you time, as we are able to prepare for obstacles that could happen and are aware of how to avoid them. Searching for furniture and decor is time consuming. With so many options available, a designer will help narrow choices and ensure the best use of your time.
- Save Money- Hiring a designer helps you avoid costly mistakes such as painting an entire room a color that you hate because it isn’t the same on the wall as it was in the store; or purchasing a sofa thats too big for the space. Many designers have access to trade only vendors which could allow you to get some furnishings and decor a lower prices than retail.
- Liaison- A designer serves as a liaison for you between all contractors and vendors. As a representitive for you, a designer coordinates with your best interest in mind.
- Trained Eye- A designer is trained in balance, function, color, movement and many other design elements that make a space become art. Being in tune with design elements is what makes a room look whole and not of many pieces.