Spring is here, which means its time spruce up your home with a little spring cleaning. Here are a few tips to help you spring into the new season with less clutter and a more positive living environment.
- Organize your closets using a color coded system.
- Organize important documents that you need. If it can be discarded, shred it.
- Organize your pantry by labeling containers and removing the foods from its original packaging.
- Transform your home easily with fresh new paint colors.
- If your furniture lends more towards neutral, add pops of color by accessorizing with bold colorful pillows, wall coverings, draperies, and decorative accessories.
- Rearrange your current furniture layout.
These are 6 easy tips thats sure to keep you busy around your home the next few weekends!